ON Semiconductor NXH35C120L2C2 transfer−molded IGBT power module
The NXH35C120L2C2 is a transfer-molded power module, containing a converter and inverter circuit (without and with brake) and an NTC thermistor
The NXH35C120L2C2 is a transfer-molded power module, containing a converter and inverter circuit (without and with brake) and an NTC thermistor. Its transfer-molded power package construction has several advantages over traditional gel-filled power modules, allowing for better battery efficiency, more compact and higher density constructions, and improved overall system reliability.
The IGBTs and diodes are rated 1200 V and 35 A with additional modules being planned that will be released in the future.
- 1200 V, 35 A Rated Converter and Inverter Circuit Power Module
- Transfer-Molded Power Package, Enabling Efficient, Compact, and Reliable Systems
- Converter-Inverter Circuit: With and Without Brake, Including NTC Thermistor
- Space-saving and Compact DIP Package
- High-performance transfer-molded package with improved temperature and power cycle performance
- 1200 V rated, high-performance IGBT and diodes
- Integrated CIB (Converter, Inverter, Brake)
- Lower parasitic for better efficiency
- Integrated NTC and current sense resistor (optional)
- Industrial Motor Drive
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents