ON Semiconductor NCP81599 USB Type-C power delivery (PD) controller
The NCP81599 USB Type-C Power Delivery (PD) Controller is a synchronous buck-boost controller that is optimized for converting battery or adapter voltages into power supply
The NCP81599 USB Type-C Power Delivery (PD) Controller is a synchronous buck-boost controller that is optimized for converting battery or adapter voltages into power supply rails required in desktop computers, docking stations, USB hubs, or car accessory charging applications. It operates with a 4.5 to 28 V input supply voltage and is offered in a 5 x 5 mm QFN package that allows building scalable USB Multi-Port Solutions. The NCP81599 drives 4 external NMOS switches, allowing for external selection of MOSFETs to optimize the trade-offs between size, cost, and performance.
- Operating range: from 4.5 V to 28 V
- Supports USB-PD power delivery requirements
- I2C interface
- internal drivers capable of driving external mosfets to meet 100 W requirements
- Switching frequency from 150 kHz to 1200 kHz
- Slew rate control during transition
- Overvoltage and overcurrent protection
- 5 x 5 mm QFN32 Package
- Pb-free, Halide-free
- Automotive Grade version available: NCV81599
- Desktop Computers
- USB Hubs
- Docking Stations
- Car charger
- USB Power Delivery 4-switch buck-boost controller evaluation board:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.