ON Semiconductor NCP730 LDO regulator
The NCP730 LDO regulator is designed for input voltages of up to 38 V and 150 mA rated output current
The NCP730 LDO regulator is designed for input voltages of up to 38 V and 150 mA rated output current.
Its low quiescent current of only 1µ A makes this device ideal for battery-powered or always-on applications.
Several fixed output voltage versions are available as well as an adjustable output voltage version.
The B-option features a power good circuit (PG) which indicates that output voltage is in regulation, allowing power sequencing or triggering a reset signal.
- Operating Input Voltage Range: 2.7 V to 38 V, Output Voltage: 1.2 V to 24 V
- 150 mA output current rating, 200 mA Peak Output Current
- Very Low Quiescent Current: 1 uA typ.
- Power Good Output Version available
- Operating Input Voltage Range: 2.7 V to 38 V
- Output Voltage Range: 1.2 V to 24 V
- Available in fixed & adjustable output voltage configurations
- 150 mA device that is capable of sourcing 200 mA peak output current
- Very Low Quiescent Current: 1 µA typ.
- Low Dropout voltage: 290 mV typ. at 150 mA (3.3 V Version)
- Output Voltage Accuracy ±1% change requirements
- Power Good Option available (Version B)
- Stable with Small 1 µF Ceramic Capacitors
- Built-in Soft Start Circuit
- Device Temperature: -40 °C to +125 °C Ambient Operating Temperature range
- Available in small, space-saving TSOP-5 and WDFN6 (2 x 2) Packages
- Pb-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Battery Power Tools and Equipment
- Home Automation
- Remote Control Devices
- White Goods
- Combination Arc-Fault Circuit Breakers (CAFI)
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents