ON Semiconductor NCD9801x 12-Bit low power SAR ADC
The NCD98010 (unsigned output) and NCD98011 (signed output) ADC products provide an extremely low power solution for analog to digital conversion applications
The NCD98010 (unsigned output) and NCD98011 (signed output) ADC products provide an extremely low power solution for analog to digital conversion applications using a capacitor−based successive−approximation architecture. Optimized for low power consumption and high speed, they can achieve a sample rate of 2 MSPS while consuming less than 1 mW of power. The devices also feature a low input capacitance of 2 pF, an input voltage range of 1.65 to 3.3 V, and come in a space-saving 1.5 x 1.5 mm X2QFN8 package.
- Ultra-low power 12-bit ADC, operation up to 2 MSPS
- Low input capacitance of 2 pF
- Small Package Size, 1.5 x 1.5 mm X2QFN8
- 70dB SNR at 2MSPS
- Fully differential input
- 2 MSPS throughput
- SPI Interface
- Small 1.5 x 1.5 mm X2QFN8 package
- Pb-Free, Halogen-Free
- BFR Free and RoHS compliant
- Low−Power Data Acquisition
- Battery−powered Equipment
- Level Sensors
- Ultrasonic Flow Meters
- Motor Controls
- Strata Enabled NCD98010 12-bit SAR ADC Evaluation Board:
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents