ON Semiconductor LC823455 audio processing system
The LC823455 is a 32-bit system-on-chip (SoC) that is designed for signal processing and optimized for the lowest power consumption
The LC823455 is a 32-bit system-on-chip (SoC) that is designed for signal processing and optimized for the lowest power consumption. It enables customers to design battery-powered applications, adding audio processing and highly integrated analog functions incl. hard wired audio encoder and decoder blocks. Its multi-core architecture with internal memory allows ultra-low-power operation with no external memory latency. The 4 MB internal SRAM of the LC823455 enables Bluetooth and Wi-Fi interfaces and adds voice recognition functionality to IoT edge devices.
- ARM® Cortex®-M3 dual and proprietary 32-bit DSP (LPDSP) Multi-Core System
- 4 MB internal SRAM
- Hard wired audio and integrated analog functions
- High-resolution 192 kHz audio processing capability
- Integrated analog functions
- Multiple interfaces: USB2.0, eMMC, SD, SPI, I2C
- Beamforming, noise/echo cancellation with 4 microphones
- Miniaturized 4 x 4 mm WLCSP package
- Portable Audio
- Wearable Audio
- Wireless Audio
- Voice User Interface (VUI)
- Sports headset
- Wireless speaker
- Voice recorder
- Smart Home Appliances
LC823455XGEVK: Low Power & High-Resolution Audio Processing System Evaluation Board Kit
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents