ON Semiconductor FUSB3307 USB Power Delivery (PD) source controller
The FUSB3307 is a fully autonomous Rev. 2.0 Type-C and Rev. 3.0 Power Delivery-compliant power source controller
The FUSB3307 is a fully autonomous Rev. 2.0 Type-C and Rev. 3.0 Power Delivery-compliant power source controller. It can control a DC-DC port power regulator such as the NCP81599 or an optocoupler on the secondary side of an AC-DC adapter. It implements the source finite state machines of USB Power Delivery 3.0 (PD3.0) and Type-C which includes Programmable Power Supplies (PPS).
- Autonomous USB Power Delivery Rev. 3.0 (PD3.0) v1.2 and Type-C™ Rev. 2.0 compliant
- Programmable Power Supplies (PPS) solution for DC-DC and AC-DC applications
- Very low active power, highly power efficient
- Built−in cable−drop compensation
- Constant Voltage (CV) and Constant Current Limit (CL) regulation
- Small current sensing resistor (5 mOhm) for high efficiency
- Gate driver for N-channel MOSFET as a load switch
- CC1/CC2 pin protection up to 26 V
- Built-in cable-drop compensation
- Selectable resistor divider or battery charging (BC1.2) modes
- Built-in output capacitor bleeding function for fast discharge
- Adaptive UVP, adaptive OVP, OTP, and VBUS fault detection
- Travel Adapters
- Power Banks
- USB-C Hubs
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents