NXP Semiconductors NTAG® 5 development kits
NTAG® 5 Development Kits for NTAG 5 Switch/Link and Boost
The NTAG 5 development boards offer an out-of-box experience to develop a variety of NFC applications for IoT devices in consumer, industrial, and medical segments.
Two types of development boards are available: OM2NTP5332 board for NTAG 5 Link/Switch, and the OM2NTA5332 board for NTAG 5 Boost. These boards are based on Arduino® footprint and are compatible with a range of other development kits equipped with Arduino headers, such as LPCXpresso, Kinetis®, and i.MX.
- Breakout Board
- Small Form-Factor with Breakable Antenna Part
- Enables Easy Prototyping
- Software and Tools Available
- Breakout board (Arduino compatible):
- Small form factor with breakable antenna part
- Enables easy prototyping:
- Can be easily wired, clipped or stacked onto host systems
- Enables easy designing in
- Industrial and IoT devices in smart living
More information about the entire NTAG 5 family of products can be found in a related article in the EBV Articles section:
A brief introduction to the NTAG 5 family is also available in the EBV Blog section:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents