Nexperia autosense translators NXB/NXS dual supply transceivers
A family of 1, 2, 4-bit dual supply translating transceiver with auto-direction sensing
A family of 1, 2, 4-bit dual supply translating transceiver with auto-direction sensing. Autosense translation can be used in both push-pull and open-drain based application without additional direction pin. The portfolio offers a wide supply voltage range and multiple package options. Devices are fully specified for partial-power-down applications using IOFF. The IOFF circuitry disables the output, preventing the damaging backflow current through the device when it is powered down.
- Auto-direction Sensing – No Direction Control Signal Needed
- Wide Supply Voltage Range
- Multiple Package Options
- Low Power Consumption
- NXS010x is open-drain based; NXB010x is push-pull based translator
- Wide supply voltage range: VCC(A): 1.2 V to 3.6 V ; (NXB010x) ; VCC(B): 1.65 V to 5.5 V (NXB010x) ; VCC(A): 1.65 V to 3.6 V (NXS010x); VCC(B): 2.3 V to 5.5 V (NXS010x)
- Auto-direction sensing: no direction control signal needed
- Overvoltage tolerant inputs accepting voltage up to 5.5 V
- IOFF circuitry provides partial power-down mode operation
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and -40 °C to +125 °C
- VCC isolation feature
- NXS010x (Open-drain applications)
- NXB010x (Push-pull applications)
- Portable consumer applications
- I2C, SMbus, UART, GPIO and other telecom infrastructure
- Industrial applications
- Automotive applications
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.