Micron Technology 2210 QLC SSD NAND
For the first time, Micron brings together NVMe performance and low-cost quad-level-cell (QLC) NAND in the Micron® 2210 QLC SSD
For the first time, Micron brings together NVMe performance and low-cost quad-level-cell (QLC) NAND in the Micron® 2210 QLC SSD. It combines fast NVMe throughput and Micron's leadership in QLC technology to offer flash capabilities at hard disk drive-like price points while reducing power consumption by 15 times when compared to hard drives. The 2210 SSD bridges the gap between the low cost of hard disk drives and the performance, reliability, low power and security of SSDs. It uses high-density and cost-efficient QLC architecture.
- Up to 2,200 MB/s Sequential Reads, 1,800 MB/s Sequential Writes
- Industry-Leading 2 TB Capacity with 96-layer QLC 3D NAND Technology on M.2 2280
- Dynamic Write Acceleration (DWA) - Fixed/Variable SLC Caching
- Enhanced Client-Technology Security Features
Micron 2210 QLC SSD with NVMe:
- Bridges the gap between the low cost of hard disk drives and the performance, reliability, low power, and security of SSDs.
- Uses high-density, cost-efficient QLC architecture that Micron first brought to the data center.
Features include the ability to:
- Improve application load times and responsiveness with fast NVMe making it ideal for performance-sensitive applications where hard disk drives can't keep up.
- Offer a wide range of capacity points from 512 GB up to 2 TB in the M.2 (22 x 80 mm) form factor.
- Provide a cache with greater write endurance and performance with innovative dynamic write acceleration that is optimized for QLC architecture.
- Achieve up to 2,200 MB/s sequential reads and up to 1,800 MB/s sequential writes.
- Client Mobile
- POS terminals
- Industrial PCs
To combat tomorrow's security threats, the Micron 2210 also delivers enhanced client-technology security features and capabilities necessary to protect your data, with TCG Opal 2.0 and TCG Pyrite 2.0
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents