Microchip PolarFire© SoC FPGA icicle kit
The PolarFire SoC Icicle kit is a low-cost development platform that enables evaluation of the five-core Linux capable RISC-V microprocessor subsystem
The PolarFire SoC Icicle kit is a low-cost development platform that enables evaluation of the five-core Linux capable RISC-V microprocessor subsystem, innovative Linux, and real-time execution, low-power capabilities and the rich set of peripherals of the PolarFire SoC FPGA. PolarFire SoC is ideally suited for secure, reliable and power-efficient compute across a wide range of applications. The Icicle kit features onboard memories, a multi-rail power sensor, PCIe root port, Raspberry pi, and mikroBUS expansion ports allow for quick prototyping and fast time to market.
- Low-cost dev. platform for Mi-V ecosystem, PolarFire SoC 5-core 64bit RISC-V CPU subsystem
- Onboard memories (LPDDR4, QSPI, and eMMC flash) to run Linux off-the-shelf
- PCIe root port, Raspberry pi, mikroBUS expansion ports and many wired connectivity options
- Secure, reliable , power-efficient - Imaging, AI/ML, Ind.automation, IoT, Com , Aerospace
- PolarFire SoC MPFS250T-FCVG484EES
- 254 k Logic Elements (LE) non-volatile fabric
- 784 - 18 × 18 math blocks
- 5-core 64-bit RISC-V CPU subsystem (1 x RV64IMAC, 4 x RV64GC)
- Secure boot
- 12.7 Gbps SERDES
- LPDDR4 x 32
- QSPI Flash
- eMMC Flash
- Industrial Automation
- Aerospace & Defense
- Wireline Access Networks
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.