Maxim MAX77962EVKIT-12 evaluation kit for the MAX77962
The MAX77962 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount printed circuit board (PCB) that evaluates the MAX77962, a 3.2 A USB Type-C® buck-boost charger
The MAX77962 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount printed circuit board (PCB) that evaluates the MAX77962, a 3.2 A USB Type-C® buck-boost charger. The MAX77962 EV kit includes the IC evaluation board with an integrated I2C communication interface and USB micro-B cable. Windows®-based graphical user interface (GUI) software is available for use with the EV kit and can be downloaded from Maxim’s website at www.maximin- integrated.com/products/MAX77962 (under the Design Resources tab). Windows 7 or newer is required to use with the EV kit GUI software.
- Evaluates MAX77962 USB Type-C Buck-Boost Charger w/ Integrated FETs for 2S Li-Ion Bat.
- Demonstrates 3.5 V to 23 V Input Operating Range
- Demonstrates Charging Up to 3.2 A
- Assembled and Tested
- Demonstrates USB-OTG functionality
- Demonstrates JEITA compliance with on-board dummy thermistors
- I2C Serial Interface
- 2-Cell Battery Powered Devices
- USB Type-C Powered Wide-Input Charging Applications