Maxim MAX77962 23 VIN 3.2 AOUT USB-C buck-boost charger
The MAX77962 is a high-performance wide-input 3.2 A buck-boost charger with a Smart Power Selector™
The MAX77962 is a high-performance wide-input 3.2 A buck-boost charger with a Smart Power Selector™ and operates as a reverse buck without an additional inductor, allowing the IC to power USB On-the-Go (OTG) accessories. The device integrates low-loss power switches and provides small solution size, high-efficiency, low heat, and fast battery charging. The reverse buck has a true-load disconnect and is protected by an adjustable output current limit. The device is highly flexible and programmable through I2C configuration or autonomously through resistor configuration.
- 3.5 V to 23 V Input Operating Range, Withstands up to 30 V(DC)
- Reverse Leakage Protection
- 50 mA to 3.15 A Programmable Input Current Limit
- 50 mA to 3.2 A Programmable Constant Current Charge
- Remote Differential Voltage Sensing
- 600 kHz or 1.2 MHz Switching Frequency Options
- System Instant-On with Smart Power Selector Power-Path
- Charge Safety Timer
- Die Temperature Regulation with Thermal Foldback Loop
- Input Power Management with Adaptive Input Current Limit (AICL) and Input Voltage Regulation
- 10 mΩ BATT to SYS Switch, Up to 10 A Overcurrent Threshold
- Reverse Buck Mode 5.1 V/1.5 A to Support USB OTG
- JEITA Compliant with NTC Thermistor Monitor
- I2C or Resistor Programmable
- 3.458 mm x 3.458 mm 49-Bump WLP
- USB Type-C Powered Wide-Input Charging Applications
- 2-Cell Battery Powered Devices
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.