Laird Pinnacle™ 100 cellular modem
The Pinnacle™ 100 modem seamlessly incorporates a powerful Cortex®-M4F controller, full Bluetooth 5 and LTE-M/NB-IoT capabilities
The Pinnacle™ 100 modem seamlessly incorporates a powerful Cortex®-M4F controller, full Bluetooth 5 and LTE-M/NB-IoT capabilities - all with full regulatory certifications and LTE carrier approvals.
Extremely power-conscious, the Pinnacle 100 is ideal for battery-powered devices operating at the edge of your IoT networks, seamlessly bridging the cellular WAN to the Bluetooth PAN. It’s never been easier to bridge wireless Bluetooth 5 sensor data to cloud services like AWS IoT over a low-power LTE connection.
- Multiple Antenna Options - Internal or External
- LTE-M/NB-IoT with Integrated Bluetooth Radio
- Complete Radio and Cellular Certifications
- Longest Battery Life
- LTE CAT M1 / NB-IoT radio via Sierra HL7800
- (Altair ALT1250): LTE bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 12, 13, 20, 28
- Nordic nRF52840: BT v5, Coded PHY (Long range), 2MPHY
- Onboard Cortex®-M4F Microcontroller:
- 32-bit at 64 MHz, 256 KB of RAM, 1 MB internal flash, 8MB QSPI
- Industrial Temp Range
- Operating range -40 to +85 °C
- Globally & Carrier Certified
- FCC, IC CE, BT SIG plus PTCRB, GCF, and End Device certified: AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone (all pending)
- Flexible Programming - Design your way:
- Hostless mode via Zephyr RTOS or Hosted mode AT Command Set
- Secure Firmware Upgrade:
- Comes pre-programmed with Laird Connectivity’s secure bootloader
- Antenna Options:
- Unique integrated antenna variant plus external variant with U.FL connectors
- Security & Building Automation
- Wireless Sensor Connectivity
- Internet of Things Connectivity
- Connected Home
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents