Laird BL653 series bluetooth 5.1 + 802.15.4 + NFC module
Laird Connectivity's new BL653 Bluetooth 5.1 module series is a complete multi-protocol embedded wireless
Laird Connectivity's new BL653 Bluetooth 5.1 module series is a complete multi-protocol embedded wireless offering that enables industrial OEMs to implement longer-range BLE applications in the harshest operating environments. With exceptional processing capability, Bluetooth 5.1 direction finding with angle of arrival (AoA) and angle of departure (AoD) and extended temperature range, the BL653 is ideal for extremely challenging RF environments and wireless industrial IoT (IIoT) applications.
- Bluetooth 5.1 (Bluetooth 5.2 Capable)
- Long Range
- Extended Temperature Range
- Multi-Wireless Capabilities
- Bluetooth v5.1 Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) plus NFC
- Bluetooth v5.2 -capable
- 802.15.4 radio (non-certified - Thread & ZigBee via Nordic SDK or Thread via Zephyr)
- Widest range of configurable interfaces: UART, I2C, SPI, ADC, GPIO, PWM, FREQ, USB, PDM, and NFC
- Extended Industrial Temperature Rating (-40 to +105 °C)
- Ultra-small footprint (15 mm x 10 mm x 2.2 mm)
- BLE Peripheral/Central roles supported
- 2 Mbps and LE Long Range: Support for 2 Mbps, 1 Mbps, & 125 kps coded
- Bluetooth 5.1 - Direction finding - AoA and AoD
- Hostless operation – Internal MCU reduces BOM
- Powerful Core Cortex-M4F (512 kB Flash, 128 kB RAM)
- Built on years of experience with Nordic (BL600 and BL652 Series)
- Fully featured development kit everything needed to start BLE development
- Application design choice: Leverage Laird Connectivity's smartBASIC, simple AT command set, Zephyr RTOS or utilize Nordic SDK directly
- Nordic nRF52833 - 7x7 QFN with 42 GPIOs utilized.
- Mechanically same form factor as BL654 Series
- Professional Lighting
- Direction Finding/AoA/AoD
- Secure Medical Peripherals
- Industrial IoT Sensors
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents