Infineon Technologies XENSIV™ - TLE5014 angle sensor
The Infineon XENSIV™ TLE5014 angle sensor family is available as single and dual die products
The Infineon XENSIV™ TLE5014 angle sensor family is available as single and dual die products. The products come pre-configured and pre-calibrated as plug-and-play sensors and are thus easy-to-use. Today, customers can choose between SENT, PWM, SPC, and SPI interfaces. On top of those protocol options, the sensors can be adapted to any kind of application setup via their programmable E2PROM interfaces.
- Easy-to-use plug & play sensors: pre-configured and pre-calibrated
- High flexibility
- Available as a single and a dual die products
- 15 bit digital interface with SPI protocol
- E2PROM and look-up table for customer configuration and calibration
- High angle accuracy: max. 1.0° over temperature and lifetime
- High voltage capability up to 26 V
- Fully compliant development according to ISO 26262
- Developed acc. ASIL D process
- Sensor reaching ASIL C metrics
- Motor communication
- Rotor position measurment
- High-accuracy position measurement Safety Applications
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.