Infineon Technologies WCDSC006 EiceDRIVER™ gate-driver IC
EiceDRIVER™ WCDSC006 - Half-bridge level-shift gate-driver IC
The half-bridge gate driver EiceDRIVER™ WCDSC006 is particularly suitable to drive both high-side and low-side MOSFETs in a half-bridge inverter configuration especially in inductive wireless power charging technology for smartphones.
- -0.3 V to 7 V input bin capability
- 4 A sink and 2 A source current capability for high-side and lo-side drivers
- Independent high-side / low-side TTL logic inputs
- Integrated bootstrap diode
- Maximum bootstrap voltage of 60 V
- 5 ns (typ) dead-time to prevent shoot-through
- Wireless Charging
- MOSFET, Linear Voltage Regulator (LDO), Gate Driver, Microcontroller
- The 15 W wireless power transmitter evaluation module is a high-performance, easy-to-use development kit designed for applications up to 15W of power transfer. It supports an input voltage range of 9 to12 V and compatible with QC 3.0 adaptors
- BSZ097N04LS G
- IFX20002MB V33
- XMC6521SC-Q040X AA
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents