Infineon TLE92108 multi-MOSFET driver family
The TLE92108 is a family of multi-MOSFET driver ICs, designed to control up to eight half-bridges (up to 16 n-channel MOSFETs) with one packaged device
The TLE92108 is a family of multi-MOSFET driver ICs, designed to control up to eight half-bridges (up to 16 n-channel MOSFETs) with one packaged device. A 24-bit Serial Parallel Interface (SPI) enables configuration of the TLE92108 and is used to control the half-bridges. The SPI offers a wide range of diagnostic features such as the monitoring of the supply voltage, the charge pump voltage, temperature warning, and over-temperature shutdown.
- 8-fold Halfbridge (16 N-channel) MOSFET Driver Outputs
- 3 PWM Iputs
- Adaptive Multi-stage MOSFET Gate Control
- Integrated Dual Stage Charge Pump Supporting an External N-FET
- 24-bit Serial Peripheral Interface
- 2 x flexible current-sense amplifiers (for HS, LS and in phase)
- Detailed off-state diagnostic as open load, short circuit to the battery or to the ground)
- Drain-source monitoring for hard short circuit detection
- Current sense monitoring for soft short circuit detection
- Overtemperature warning and shutdown
- Timeout watchdog
- Configurable motor brake mode also in sleep mode
- Low current consumption in sleep mode (3 µA)
- Seat Module
- Extended Functions (Steering - Gas Pedal Adjustment)
- Central Door Lock
- Body control module
- Enclosure Systems (Trunk Opener, Sun-roof...)
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.