Infineon Technologies TLE9015QU battery management
The TLE9015QU is a general-purpose transceiver IC to be used in multi-cell battery systems to enable the communication between the main host microcontroller and the slaves in the battery
The TLE9015QU is a general-purpose transceiver IC to be used in multi-cell battery systems to enable the communication between the main host microcontroller and the slaves in the battery. The TLE9015QU enables communication by connecting several TLE9012AQU devices in a daisy chain inside a Li-Ion battery. By means of its two UART and iso UART interface pairs, it can support ring communication ensuring a cost-optimized robust system solution.
- Two UART ports for serial communication to host microcontroller
- Two iso UART ports for daisy chain communication inside battery pack
- Fully transparent communication scheme from µC to sensing IC
- Ring mode topology compatible (only 1 device needed)
- CRC check for communication integrity (no CRC modification)
- High robustness against external noise
- General purpose error pin
- Two external fault inputs with internal latching
- Error output pin to trigger external microcontroller
- Internal supply monitoring
- Low energy sleep mode
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)´
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Energy Storage System (ESS)
- Home Energy Storage System (HESS)
- Commercial, Construction and Agricultural Vehicles (CAV)
- Other small vehicles (e.g. eScooter, eBike, etc.)
TLE9015QU_TRX_BRG Evaluation Board
- The evaluation board features the sensing and balancing IC TLE9012AQU based on distributed architecture including cabling and necessary software for Infineon AURIX™ Microcontroller.
- Order Code: TLE9015QUTRXBRGTOBO1
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents