Infineon Technologies XENSIV™ TLE4988C Hall based camshaft
The Infineon TLE4988C products feature advanced Camshaft sensing performance and improved application adaptivity
The Infineon TLE4988C products feature advanced Camshaft sensing performance and improved application adaptivity. One major benefit of the advanced sensor performance is to reduce dependence on rare-earth backbias magnets for module manufacturers. The TLE4988C has proven right performance with a ferrite backbias magnet for all relevant parameters such as phase jitter, phase accuracy or speed effect across key temperature, air gap and rpm ranges.
- Digital output signal (voltage interface)
- TPO True Power On functionality
- Auto TPO – automatic in-car calibration
- Improved switching level / phase accuracy
- TC range including Ferrite
- High speed digital interface for diagnosis / test
- TIM Twisted Independent Mounting
- EEPROM for algorithm options and ID (on request)
- High ESD and EMC Immunity, improved µCut feature
- Digital magnet temperature compensation
- Mechanical stress compensation
- Module package PG-SSO-3-52
- Camshaft speed and position sensing
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents