Infineon Technologies OptiMOS™ 5 40 V MOSFET
OptiMOS™ 5 40 V MOSFET Normal Level in SuperSO8 5x6
With the OptiMOS™ 5 40 V normal level product family Infineon offers a benchmark solution for applications requiring a normal level (higher threshold voltage) drive capability. The high Vth in the normal level portfolio offers immunity to false turn-on due to noisy environments. In addition, lower QGD/QGS ratios (CGD/CGS divider ratio) reduce the peak of the gate voltage spikes, further contributing to the robustness against unwanted turn-on.
- Normal Level gate threshold (2.8 V typical)
- 175°C junction temperature (Tj)
- Optimized charge ratio QGD/QGS < 0.8 for dv/dt and noise immunity
- Low gate charge
- Strong linear mode/SOA rating
- High current rating
- Normal Vth levels for reliable operation in noisy environments
- Battery-Powered Applications
- Battery-Powered Tools
- Battery Management
- Low Voltage Drives
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents