Infineon Technologies iMOTION™ IMC300 series motor control ICs
The iMOTION™ IMC300 series is a family of motor control ICs with an additional user-programmable microcontroller
The iMOTION™ IMC300 series is a family of motor control ICs with an additional user-programmable microcontroller. It is suitable for variable speed motor control systems in Major and Small Home Appliances, and in motor drives requiring high application flexibility. The IMC300 series combines the iMOTION™ Motion Control Engine (MCE 2.0) with an additional microcontroller based on the Arm® Cortex®-M0 core. The MCE provides ready-to-use motor and optional PFC control and integrates all required components for a minimal BOM.
- Next generation Motion Control Engine (MCE 2.0) offers a ready-to-use solution
- Single or leg shunt current measurement
- Sensor less Field Oriented Control (FOC)
- Optional hall sensor support
- Flexible host interface options
- Option for boost or totem pole PFC (IMC302)
- Integrated protection features such as under/over-voltage, over-current or rotor-lock
- Scripting engine for application flexibility
- Pin-compatibility to IMC100 series
- Additional user-programmable microcontroller based on ARM® Cortex®-M0 core
- Motor Control
- Large and Small Home Appliances
- Variable Speed Drives
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.