Infineon Technologies EiceDRIVER™ 1EDN7550U motor control ICs
The iMOTION™ IMC300 series is a family of motor control ICs with an additional user-programmable microcontroller
The 1EDN7550U is a non-isolated gate-driver IC and available in an ultrasmall TSNP package. It has truly differential control inputs, which enables cost-effective solutions with exceptional power density.
- Truly differential inputs for configurable common mode robustness
- 4 A source current
- 8 A sink current
- Separate source/sink outputs
- Low-ohmic output stage
- 29 ns input minimum pulse width
- -7 ns / +10 ns propagation delay accuracy
- 5 A reverse current robustness of the outputs
- 4 V UVLO version
- TSNP-6 package
- Boost-PFCs with Kelvin-Source MOSFETs
- Interleaved PFC
- Full-Bridge Synchronous Rectification Stages
- 48 V to 12 V Intermediate Bus Converters
- Buck-Boost Converters
- Low- and Medium-Voltage Half-Bridges
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents