Infineon Technologies EiceDRIVER™ 1ED44175N01B
Infineon Technologies expands its low-side gate driver portfolio with 1ED44175N01B - a 25 V, single-channel low-side gate driver
Infineon Technologies expands its low-side gate driver portfolio with 1ED44175N01B - a 25 V, single-channel low-side gate driver with integrated over-current protection (OCP), fault reporting, and enable functionality. OCP is typically implemented using a current measurement circuit with a comparator such as LM293 and a network of resistors and capacitors. 1ED44175N01B can provide up to 20 percent cost and 50 percent space savings by integrating the OCP comparator, which features an accurate current sensing threshold tolerance of ±5 percent.
- 0.246 V over-current threshold with accurate ±5% tolerance
- Over-current detection with negative voltage input
- Single pin for fault output and enable
- Programmable fault clear time
- Under-voltage lockout
- CMOS Schmitt-triggered inputs
- 3.3 V, 5 V and 15 V input logic compatible
- Output in phase with the input
- -10 VDC negative Input capability of OCP pin
- 3 kV ESD HBM
- Home Appliances
- Room Air Conditioners
- Small Home Appliances
- Power Supplies (SMPS)
- Adapter board for 25 V low-side driver with integrated overcurrent protection, fault protection, and enable the functionality
- Order Code: EVAL1ED44175N01BTOBO1
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.