Infineon Technologies BTS7200-4EPA four channel high-side switch
BTS7200-4EPA is a four-channel smart high-side switch and belongs to the PROFET™+2 12V product family
BTS7200-4EPA is a four-channel smart high-side switch and belongs to the PROFET™+2 12V product family. All PROFET™+2 12V family members provide state of the art diagnostics and protection features in a PG-TSDSO-14 exposed pad package. Moreover, the family provides outstanding energy efficiency with reduced current consumption, state of the art current sense accuracy (kILIS), benchmark low cranking voltage capability and faster switching/slew rate with no impact on EMC. The whole portfolio is qualified for automotive applications according to AEC-Q100 Grade1.
- High-Side Switch with Diagnosis and Embedded Protection
- Part of PROFET™+2 12V Family
- Reverse ON for low power dissipation in Reverse Polarity
- Switch ON capability while Inverse Current condition (Inverse ON)
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- Qualified in accordance with AEC Q100 grade1
- Absolute and dynamic temperature limitation with controlled restart
- Overcurrent protection (tripping) with Intelligent Restart Control
- Undervoltage shutdown
- Overvoltage protection with external components
- Proportional load current sense
- Open Load in ON and OFF state
- Short circuit to ground and battery
- Relay and Fuse Replacement
- Suitable for resistive, inductive and capacitive loads
- Driving capability suitable for 1 A loads
- This daughterboard comes with 1 high-side switch of BTS7200-4EPA and is compatible with the PROFET™+2 12V motherboard. The purpose of this board is to provide a quick pick and place solution for costumers' lab evaluations. The motherboard in combination with the daughterboard is capable to drive typical automotive loads.
- Order code: BTS72004EPADAUGHBRDTOBO1
PROFET™ PLUS2 Motherboard
- This motherboard is designed to handle several devices within the PROFET™+2 12V family. Banana connectors are provided for the connection to the power lines. The purpose of this board is to provide a quick pick and place solution for costumers' lab evaluations. The motherboard in combination with the daughterboard is capable to drive typical automotive loads.
- Order code: PROFETPLUS2MOTHBRDTOBO1
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and datasheets