Infineon Technologies BGT24LTR22 radar sensor
XENSIV™ 24 GHz multichannel radar sensor BGT24LTR22 for distance and angle measurement
BGT24LTR22 is a low power, low noise multi-channel Silicon Germanium transceiver MMIC for 24 GHz radar applications. It provides building blocks for analog signal generation and reception, operating in the frequency range from 24.0 GHz up to 24.25 GHz. The device supports multiple modulation schemes including FMCW and Doppler. Integrated digital blocks controlling the chip are implemented in order to support radar system design.
- 24 GHz Transceiver MMIC
- Fully Integrated Low Phase Noise VCO
- Integrated Baseband Amplifiers
- Small Footprint 3.6 x 3.6 mm
- Bi-directional Transmitter pin for synchronization of multiple chips
- Built-in temperature compensation circuit for VCO stabilization
- Low power consumption
- Fully ESD protected device
- Integrated baseband amplifiers that can be bypassed
- Single-ended RF and IF terminals
- Single supply voltage of 1.5 V
- Outdoor Security
- People Tracking
- Traffic monitoring
- XENSIV™ 24GHz multichannel radar sensor BGT24LTR22 evaluation kit for distance and angle measurementBGT24LTR22
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.