Infineon Technologies AURIX™ TC3xx family for automotive application
The first AURIX™ TC3xx superset devices, the TC39x and TC38x are ready for launch
The first AURIX™ TC3xx superset devices, the TC39x and TC38x are ready for launch. They are the perfect introduction to getting started with this highly scalable family.
No other automotive family can offer such breadth of portfolio whilst offering automotive safety and security. The TC3xx is highly compatible with the previous AURIX™ TC2xx generation and makes the perfect step up in performance and memory.
- Up to 6 TriCore™ v 1.6 CPUs with 4 Lockstep
- 300 MHz Performance
- Up to 16 MB Automotive-grade Program Flash
- The Full Suite of High-Performance Peripherals
- Best-in-class performance enabling ASIL-D designs
- Upward and downward scalable within the AURIX™ TC3xx family
- A/B swap software update over the air support
- Easy migration from AURIX™ first generation thanks to the software and hardware compatibility
- Powertrain: Engine Management, Transmission, 4WD
- xEV: Inverter, BMS, DCDC, OBC, Hybrid Transmission
- Safety: Steering, Braking, Airbag
- ADAS: Gateway, Telematics, Data Fusion, Radar
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents