Infineon Technologies 650 V CoolMOS™ CFD7A MOSFET
Infineon's silicon-based 650 V CoolMOS™ high-voltage SJ power MOSFETs CFD7A are specifically optimized to meet the requirements for electric-vehicle applications
Infineon's silicon-based 650 V CoolMOS™ high-voltage SJ power MOSFETs CFD7A are specifically optimized to meet the requirements for electric-vehicle applications such as on-board chargers, HV-LV DC-DC converters, and auxiliary power supplies. With more than 10 years of automotive experience, CoolMOS™ CFD7A combines the highest quality going well beyond the AEC-Q101 standards with unrivaled technical expertise.
- Battery voltages up to 475 V without compromising on reliability standards
- Efficiency improvements in hard- and soft-switching topologies up to 98.4%
- Kelvin-source concept for further efficiency improvement
- Intrinsic fast body diode with -30% lower Qrr compared to CoolMOS™ CFDA
- Highest reliability in the field meeting automotive lifetime requirements
- Enabling higher power density designs
- Scalable as designed for use in PFC and DC-DC stage
- Granular portfolio available
- Auxiliary power supplies
- Hard-switching topologies (with SiC diode)
- PFC boost stage
- DC-DC stage of OBC
- HV-LV DC-DC converter
- LLC or full-bridge phase shift (ZVS)
- On-board charger
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.