Infineon Technologies 40 V StrongIRFET™ MOSFET
The IRF40H233 (40 V, 6.2 mΩ, dual N-channel, SuperSO8) is a new addition to the StrongIRFET™ power MOSFET family
The IRF40H233 (40 V, 6.2 mΩ, dual N-channel, SuperSO8) is a new addition to the StrongIRFET™ power MOSFET family. By integrating two MOSFETs into a single package, the system power density is nearly double that of two single MOSFETs. The IRF40H233 is designed for motor control applications such as brushed, BLDC, stepper, and servo motors.
- Symmetrical Dual MOSFET
- Industry-Standard Footprint
- Product Qualification According to JEDEC Standard
- Optimized for Broadest Availability from Distribution Partners
- Junction temperature (Tj max) rated up to 175 °C
- Space and cost-effective dual MOSFET configuration in DUAL PQFN 5 X 6 8L package
- 100% UL tested
- Pb and Halogen-Free
- RoHS Compliant
- Brushed motor
- Brushless DC motor
- Stepper motor
- Servo motor
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and datasheet