Infineon Technologies 2ED28073J06F Gate Drive
The 2ED28073J06F is a high voltage, high-speed power MOSFET, and IGBT driver
The 2ED28073J06F is a high voltage, high-speed power MOSFET, and IGBT driver with dependent high and low side referenced output channels. Proprietary HVIC and latch immune CMOS technologies enable ruggedized monolithic construction. The logic input is compatible with standard CMOS or LSTTL output, down to 3.3 V logic. The output drivers feature a low di/dt output stage optimized to drive CoolMOS™ PFD7 in motor drive applications. The floating channel can be used to drive N-channel power MOSFETs or IGBTs in the high side configuration which operates up to 600 V.
- Negative VS transient immunity of up to 70 V
- Lower di/dt gate driver for better noise immunity
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
- Operating voltages (VS node) up to 600 V, Delay matching = 50 ns max.
- Maximum bootstrap voltage (VB node) of +625 V, Deadtime (typ.) = 300 ns
- Integrated bootstrap diode, tON/tOFF (typ.) = 530/530 ns
- Integrated shoot-through protection with built-in dead time
- Integrated short-pulse/noise rejection filter on the input
- Independent under-voltage lockout for both high and low side
- Schmitt trigger inputs with hysteresis
- 3.3 V, 5 V and 15 V input logic compatible · Maximum supply voltage of 25 V
- Outputs in phase with inputs
- Suitable for both trapezoidal and sinusoidal motor control
- Available in small footprint DSO-8
- Low-Power Drives
- Fans, Pumps, Compressors
- Refrigeration Compressors
- Air Conditioner Fans
- Washing Machines and Dishwasher Pumps
- General Purpose Inverters
- Micro/Mini Inverter Drives
- This is a complete evaluation board that includes IPN60R1K5PFD7S discrete Superjunction (SJ) MOSFET and 2ED28073J06F gate-driver ICs for motor drives application. Ready-to-use three-phase inverter power stage with 600 V blocking voltage - up to 100W. In combination with the iMOTION™ controller, the user can run a motor within one hour with a smooth start-up using inductive sensing.
- Order Code: EVALDRIVE3PHPFD7TOBO1
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.