Infineon 2ED218x EiceDRIVER™ 650 V half-bridge SOI gate driver family
Infineon broadens its EiceDRIVER™ portfolio with the new 2ED218x - high current 650 V, 2.5 A, half-bridge Silicon-on-Isolator (SOI) gate driver family
Infineon broadens its EiceDRIVER™ portfolio with the new 2ED218x - high current 650 V, 2.5 A, half-bridge Silicon-on-Isolator (SOI) gate driver family and new 2ED210x - low current 650 V, 0.7 A, half-bridge SOI gate driver family. Both product families include two package options of DSO-8 and DSO-14.The products come with integrated ultra-fast bootstrap diode, excellent negative VS transi-ent immunity and independent under voltage lockout for high and low side output channels, suitable for MOSFETs and IGBTs.
- Operating Voltages (VS node) up to 650 V
- Negative VS Transient Immunity of 100 V
- Integrated Ultra-fast, Low Resistance Bootstrap Diode, Lowers the BOM Cost
- Shutdown Input Turns Off Both Channels (Selective Parts)
- 200 ns propagation delay
- Separate logic and power ground, shorten the gate loop (DSO-14 package)
- Independent under-voltage lockout (UVLO) for both channels
- Maximum supply voltage of 25 V
- Integrated bootstrap diode (BSD)
- 50% lower level-shift losses with Infineon SOI technology for higher switching frequencies for SMPS and UPS applications
- Excellent ruggedness and noise immunity against negative transient voltages (-100 V) on VS pin
- No parasitic device structures present in the device, hence no parasitic latch-up at all temperature and voltage conditions
- Industrial Drives
- Motor Control and Drives
- Switched Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Home Appliances
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.