Infineon Technologies 1ED44173N01B EiceDRIVER™ 25 V gate driver
The 1ED4417x family of single-channel low-side gate drivers integrates fast over-current protection (OCP), fault reporting, and enable functionality
The 1ED4417x family of single-channel low-side gate drivers integrates fast over-current protection (OCP), fault reporting, and enable functionality. The 1ED44173N01B is the latest addition to the series with dedicated features for MOSFETs. It combines fault output reporting to the controller, adjustable fault clear timer, and driver enable functionality on the same pin (EN/FLT). This multi-functioning pin allows for a compact IC design to fit into a tiny PG-SOT23 6-pin package, enabling a cost-effect solution for implement over-current protection and protecting the power switch
- Overcurrent protection threshold voltage with ±5% tolerance
- Single pin for fault output and enable
- Programmable fault clear time
- 25 V max. VCC supply voltage
- Under voltage lockout (UVLO) protection provide protection at low supply voltage
- CMOS Schmitt-triggered inputs
- 3.3 V, 5 V and 15 V input logic compatible
- Output in phase with input
- 3 kV ESD HBM
- 6-pin SOT23 package
- Integrated over-current protection and single-pin fault output and enable function provide potential space and cost savings
- OCP threshold tolerance of ±5% provides accurate sensing
- Flexible fault clear time set-up
- Home appliances
- Power supplies (SMPS)
- Battery Chargers for power tools and outdoor power equipment
A small adapter board for testing 1ED44173N01B – EiceDRIVER™ 25 V low-side gate driver with integrated over-current protection (OCP), fault reporting, and enable functionality. The adapter board easily connects into an existing switched-mode power circuit for fast in-circuit evaluation.
Order code: EVAL1ED44173N01BTOBO1
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.