Broadcom PEX88000 PCIe gen 4 switch family
The new PEX88000, PCIe Gen 4.0 switch family builds on the longevity of the PEX series of switches, now spanning 12 families
The new PEX88000, PCIe Gen 4.0 switch family builds on the longevity of the PEX series of switches, now spanning 12 families. The PEX88024 switch allows Data Center and Cloud Providers to build flexible, scalable rack infrastructures.
PCIe Gen 4.0 and Gen 3.0 switches substantially reduce the inherent latency and power usage caused by components required to convert host PCIe data for other protocols. The result is a rack of devices that have converged into a single high-performance, scalable and high-availability compute solution
- Maximum Performance
- Low Latency
- Low Power
- Highly flexible and configurable
- Up to 48 DMA channels/functions
- Embedded ARM Cortex R4 CPU
- Eliminate the topology restrictions of PCIe
- Fan-out CPU PCIe ports to connect to a large number of I/Os or other subsystems in Servers and Storage systems. No software will be required in this application.
- Purpose-built to support NVMe All-Flash Array (AFA) systems
Other advantages include:
- Create cost-effective high-availability hyperscale systems by enabling communication between in-rack hosts and endpoints using PCIe
- Simplify connectivity while providing the highest PCIe switching performance available for data center servers, storage, and networks
- Reduce latency, system complexity, and power consumption in data-intensive environments
- Take advantage of industry-first features for most demanding hyper-converged, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, NVMe JBOFs, and rack-scale systems
- Machine learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Converged Servers
- Storage Systems
- I/O systems Using PCIe
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.