Broadcom ACPL-350J gate drive optocoupler with over current protection
The ACPL-350J is a 3 A gate drive optocoupler device with an integrated IGBT and MOSFET diagnostics, protection and FAULT signal for external isolated feedback
The ACPL-350J is a 3 A gate drive optocoupler device with an integrated IGBT and MOSFET diagnostics, protection and FAULT signal for external isolated feedback. The device features common-mode transient immunity (CMTI) greater than 100 kV/μs and provides minimal propagation delay with excellent timing skew. ACPL-351J is the 5 A version of this gate drive device. The high peak output current and wide operating voltage range eliminate the need for an output buffer circuit, enabling designers to implement cost-effective gate driver solutions for motor drives and power inverters.
- FAULT signal for External Isolated Feedback
- 150 ns max. Propagation Delay
- CMR 100 kV/µs @ VCM=1.5 kV
- Adjustable Soft Shut
- Rail-to-Rail Output Voltage
- Industrial Temperature Range: -40 to 105 ºC
- Eliminates the need for an output buffer circuit
- Worldwide Safety Approval:
- IEC/EN/DIN EN 60747-5-5, VIORM = 1414 VPEAK
- UL 1577 (5000 VRMS/1 min.)
- CSA notice #5
- IGBT/MOSFET Gate Drive
- Renewable Energy Inverter
- AC/Brushless DC Motor Drives
- Industrial Inverters
- Switching Power Supplies
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.