AMS AG AS5147U rotary position sensor
AS5147U is a high-resolution magnetic rotary position sensor for fast absolute angle measurement over a full 360-degree range
AS5147U is a high-resolution magnetic rotary position sensor for fast absolute angle measurement over a full 360-degree range. The robust design suppresses the influence of any homogenous external stray magnetic field. The position sensor is equipped with a revolutionary integrated dynamic angle error compensation (DAEC™) with almost 0 latency at higher rotational speed. For increased signal quality at lower rotational speed, the dynamic filter system (DFS™) reduces transition noise.
- Magnetic Stray Field Immunity
- DAEC™ Dynamic Angle Error Compensation DFS™ Dynamic Filter System
- Independent Output Interfaces: SPI, ABI, UVW, PWM
- Developed According to ISO26262
- AEC-Q100 Grade 0 qualified
- Additional Benefits:
- Easy to use - saving costs on DSP
- Higher durability and lower system costs (no shield needed)
- Enabler for safety-critical applications
- Suitable for automotive applications
- Versatile choice of the interface
- BLDC Motor Communication
- Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Transmission (Gearbox, Actuator)
- Brake (Actuator)
- Motor EVAL Board for AS5x47U:
- The AS5x47U Motor Board is a simple PCB that is designed to adapt to standard size BLDC or stepper motors. Easy and quick evaluation of AS5047U and AS5147U. The sensor and external components (capacitors, etc.) are already soldered to the PCB.
- Order Code: AS5147U-TS_EK_MB
- AS5x47U Adapter EVAL Board:
- The adapter board allows an easy and fast evaluation of the AS5047U/AS5147U. This small board is fully assembled with the ams position sensor and its necessary external components. All relevant signals are available on a dual-row header footprint for easy wiring to an existing application.
- Order Code: AS5X47U-TS_EK_AB
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.