XILINX Xilinx® U280 Alveo™ Card A
Alveo U280 offers 8GB of HBM2 460 GB/s bandwidth to provide high-performance
Alveo U280 offers 8GB of HBM2 460 GB/s bandwidth to provide high-performance, adaptable acceleration for memory-bound, compute-intensive applications, including database, analytics, and machine learning inference. The U280 acceleration card includes PCI Express 4.0 support to leverage the latest server interconnection infrastructure for high-bandwidth host processors.
These Alveo U280 Data Center Accelerator cards can be volume-deployed in data centers or used for application development and prototyping.
- 8 GB of HBM2; 460 GB/s Bandwidth
- 30 TB/s Internal SRAM Bandwidth
- Highest Performance 24.5 Peak INT8 TOPs
- 1,079,000 LUTs
- 16 nm UltraScale+™ Architecture
- Width: Dual Slot
- Form Factor: Full Height, 3/4 Length
- HBM2 Total Capacity: 8GB
- HBM2 Total Bandwidth: 460 GB/S
- DDR Format: 2 x 16 GB 72b DIMM DDR4
- DDR Memory Capacity: 32 GB
- DDR Total Bandwidth: 38 GB/s
- Internal SRAM Capacity: 41 MB
- Internal SRAM Total Bandwidth: 30 TB/s
- PCI Express: Gen4 x 8 with CCIX
- Network Interfaces: 2 x QSFP28 (100GbE)
- Look-Up Tables (LUTs): 1,079,000
- Maximum Total Power: 225 W
- Data Center Acceleration
- Memory-Bound & Compute Intensive Applications
- Database Search & Analytics
- Machine Learning Inference
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.