WeEn 1200V silicon carbide diodes PFC
Fast and temperature-independant switching for high voltage, high frequency PFC
WeEn Silicon Carbide (SiC) 1200V Schottky diodes are designed for high-frequency switched-mode power supplies.
- Highly Stable Switching Performance
- Extremely Fast Reverse Recovery Time
- High Forward Surge Current Capability IFSM
- Superior in Efficiency to Silicon Diode Alternatives
- Reduced Losses in Associated MOSFET
- Reduced EMI
- Reduced Cooling Requirements
- RoHS Compliant
- High Junction Operating Temperature Capability (TJMAX = 175 °C)
- Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents