WeEn 1200V silicon carbide diodes PFC
Fast and temperature-independant switching for high voltage, high frequency PFC
WeEn Silicon Carbide (SiC) 1200V Schottky diodes are designed for high-frequency switched-mode power supplies. These HV diodes are ideally suited for Power Factor Correction (PFC) applications, UPS devices, PV inverters, motor drivers, and similar applications that can benefit from their superior switching and thermal performance over traditional Si devices, resulting with reduced switching losses and EMI.
- Highly Stable Switching Performance
- Extremely Fast Reverse Recovery Time
- High Forward Surge Current Capability IFSM
- Superior in Efficiency to Silicon Diode Alternatives
- Reduced Losses in Associated MOSFET
- Reduced EMI
- Reduced Cooling Requirements
- RoHS Compliant
- High Junction Operating Temperature Capability (TJMAX = 175 °C)
- Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents