Vishay VEML6035 low power I²C accurate ambient light sensor
The VEML6035 is a 16-bit low power, high sensitivity CMOS ambient light sensor operated via a simple I2C command interface
The VEML6035 is a 16-bit low power, high sensitivity CMOS ambient light sensor operated via a simple I2C command interface. It incorporates a photodiode, amplifiers, and analog/digital circuits in a single chip. Vishay's patented FiltronTM technology, a wafer-level optical filter, provides the best spectral sensitivity to match human eye responses.
- Programmable Interrupt Function With Adjustable Persistence
- Integrated Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
- Programmable Shutdown Mode
- Communication via I2C Interface
- ALS Output Tolerance ≤ 10%
- High ALS Sensitivity with Minimum Detectable Intensity of 0.0004 lux/bit Supports Low Transmittance Lens Design
- 100 Hz and 120 Hz Flicker Noise Rejection
- Excellent Temperature Compensation
- High Dynamic Detection Resolution
- Package Type: Surface-Mount
- Dimensions (L x W x H in mm): 2.0 x 2.0 x 0.4
- Supply Voltage Range VDD: 1.7 V to 3.6 V
- I2C Bus H-level Range: 1.7 V to 3.6 V
- Floor Life: 168 h, MSL 3, According to J-STD-020
- Low Standby Current Consumption: Typ. 0.5 µA
- Ambient Light Sensor for Backlight Dimming in Mobile Devices
- Industrial ON/OFF Lighting Operation
- Optical Switch for Devices and Displays
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents