Vishay SiSS12DN 40 V MOSFET in PowerPAK® 1212-8S package
Vishay introduces the new 40 V TrenchFET® Gen IV N-channel power MOSFET
Vishay introduces the new 40 V TrenchFET® Gen IV N-channel power MOSFET. Best in class COSS times ON-resistance, a critical figure of merit (FOM) for MOSFETs used in power conversion designs employing zero-voltage-switching (ZVS) or switch-tank topology. SISS12DN utilizes 65 % less PCB space than similar solutions in 6 x 5 packages, enabling higher power density. Minimizing conduction and switching losses simultaneously to increase efficiency for several building blocks in power supplies.
- Maximum ON-Resistance Down to 1.98 mΩ at 10 V Minimizes Conduction Losses
- Low COSS of 680 pF and Gate Charge of 28.7 nC Reduce Power Losses from Switching
- Offered in Compact 3.3 mm by 3.3 mm PowerPAK 1212-8S Package
- 100 % RG- and UIS-tested, RoHS-Compliant, and Halogen-Free
- Drain source voltage: 40 V
- RDS(ON) max. at:
- 10 V: 1.98 mΩ
- 4.5 V: 2.74 mΩ
- COSS typical: 680 pF
- Gate charge: 28.7 nC
- Output charge typical: 28 nC
- Synchronous rectification in AC/DC power supplies
- Primary- and secondary-side switching in DC/DC converters targeting telecom, server, and medical equipment
- Half-bridge power stage and buck-boost converters in voltage regulation for server and telecom equipment
- OR-ing functionality in telecom and server power supplies
- Power stage for switch capacitor or switch tank converters
- Motor drive control in power tools and industrial equipment
- Battery protection and charging in battery management modules
- Synchronous Rectification in AC/DC Power Supplies
- OR-ing Functionality in Telecom and Server Power Supplies
- Power Stage for Switch Capacitor or Switch Tank Converters
- Motor Drive Control in Power Tools and Industrial EG.
- Battery Protection and Charging in Battery Mgr. Module
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.