Vishay SiR626DP N-Channel 60 V (D-S) MOSFET
Vishay proudly present SiR626DP N-Channel 60 V (D-S) MOSFET
The new SiR626DP 60 V TrenchFET® MOSFET in PowerPAK SO-8 combines low RDS(ON) down to 1.7 mΩ with best-in-class gate charge of 52 nC and output charge of 68 nC, reducing power losses and increasing efficiency.
- TrenchFET® Gen IV Power MOSFET
- Very Low RDS - Qg Figure-of-Merit (FOM)
- Tuned for the Lowest RDS - Qoss FOM
- 100% Rg and UIS tested
- Low Maximum On-Resistance Down to 1.7 mΩ At 10 V Reduces Conduction Losses
- Ultra-Low Gate Charge of 68 nC at VGS of 10 V and Output Charge Of 68 nC
- Low COSS of 992 pF
- Decreases Power Loss from Gate Driving, Charging, and Discharging Output Capacitance
- Improves Efficiency in Synchronous Rectification and Switching Applications
- Offered in the 6.15 mm x 5.15 mm Thermally Enhanced PowerPAK SO8 Package
- 100% RG and UIS-Tested
- RoHS-Compliant and Halogen-Free
- Synchronous Rectification
- Primary Side Switches
- DC/DC Converters
- Solar Micro-Inverters
- Motor Drive Switches
- Battery and Load Switches
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents