Vishay 2 A and 3 A FRED Pt® Family rectifiers
Vishay Intertechnology expands its offering of Fred Pt® Ultrafast recovery rectifiers with eight new 100 V and 200 V devices in the eSMP® series SlimSMAW (DO-221AD) package with a low 1.0 mm profile
Vishay Intertechnology expands its offering of Fred Pt® Ultrafast recovery rectifiers with eight new 100 V and 200 V devices in the eSMP® series SlimSMAW (DO-221AD) package with a low 1.0 mm profile. Footprint-compatible with the common SOD-128, the Vishay Semiconductors diodes feature larger lead widths than devices in the SlimSMA for increased reliability.
- Low forward voltage drop, low power losses
- Meets MSL level 1, per J-STD-020
- Compatible to SOD-128 package case outline
- Ideal for automated placement
- High current density
- Stronger adhesion to the PCB for automated optical inspection (AOI) in automotive systems
- Improved thermal performance
- Ultrafast recovery times down to 15 ns
- Low forward voltage drop reduces power losses and improves efficiency
- Soft recovery features over the entire working temperature range of -55 °C to +175 °C
- Available in AEC-Q101 qualified versions
- High Frequency Inverters
- DC/DC Converters
- Freewheeling Diodes
- Power Factor Correction in Automotive ECU
- Anti-Lock Braking Systems (ABS)
- LED Lighting
- Telecom and Industrial Power Supplies
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.