Toshiba TCKE8xxNA and TCKE8xxNL resettable eFuse IC
Toshiba's new electronic fuse solution provides multiple protection options for power supply lines
Toshibas new electronic fuse solution provides multiple protection options for power supply lines.
Whereas conventional fuses perform a sacrificial function, physically breaking the electrical link to the circuit they are protecting, eFuses offer a resettable solution that additionally provide further protection features that a typical fuse cannot. This includes functions such as a highly accurate over-current limit, overvoltage protection, and over-temperature protection in addition to short-circuit protection.
The range consists of 6 items that support various protection functions.
- Thin WSON10B Package (3.00 x 3.00 mm, 0.75mm)
- Typical RON of Just 28 mΩ
- Input voltages of 4.4 to 18.0 V are Supported
- Output Current IOUT up to 5 A
- Integrated fast-trip comparator can switch off the output typically within 150 ns
- An external capacitor can be included to reduce inrush current
- Certified to IEC 62368-1
- Provides customers a simplified path to certification testing of their products
- In addition to the highly accurate over-current protection function, the new products are equipped with functions for highly accurate over-voltage protection, inrush current reduction through slew rate control, short-circuit protection, over-temperature protection, and reverse-current blocking under protecting state (an external N-ch MOSFET is required). They are eFuse IC products in a thin package suitable for protecting power supply lines.
- Circuit Protection of Power Supply Lines
- Cordless Appliances
- Cleaning Robots
- Smart Speaker
- Wireless Charger
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.