Toshiba TC78B041FNG / TC78B042FTG motor controller ICs
Toshiba has released two new 3-phase brushless motor controller ICs: the TC78B041FNG housed in an SSOP-30 package, and the TC78B042FTG in a VQFN-32 package
Toshiba has released two new 3-phase brushless motor controller ICs: the TC78B041FNG housed in an SSOP-30 package, and the TC78B042FTG in a VQFN-32 package. Both devices adopt InPAC (Intelligent Phase Control), Toshiba's proprietary automatic phase adjustment function, to eliminate phase adjustment and achieve high-level efficiency at a wide range of motor rotation speeds. This allows these devices to be used with motor drivers of various voltages and current capacities. It also allows them to be used in combination with intelligent power devices at the output stages.
- Incorporates Toshiba Original InPAC Technology
- Low Noise and Low Vibration
- Small Package and Board Space Saving
- Eliminates Phase Adjustment
- High-level efficiency over a wide range of rotation speeds
- Board space saving
- Low noise and low vibration
- Fans for home appliances
- Fans for industrial equipment
- air conditioners, air purifiers, water heaters
- ventilation fans, electric fans
- No need for phase adjustment
- Lower mechanical stress for the motor
- Lowered fan noise, quiet fan operation
- More compact motor electronic designs
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents