Toshiba TB67S112PG high-voltage dual-channel solenoid driver IC
Toshiba's solenoid driver IC lineup currently includes 4- and 8-channel devices (TB67S111PG and TB67S158NG/FTG)
The TB67S112PG driver IC is suited to a wide variety of applications, including home appliances (air-conditioners and refrigerators), industrial equipment (banking terminals such as ATMs, office automation equipment, and factory automation equipment).
Toshiba's solenoid driver IC lineup currently includes 4- and 8-channel devices (TB67S111PG and TB67S158NG/FTG). The new TB67S112PG completes the lineup, by providing support for dual-channel applications at a lower price point.
- High Voltage Drive (4.5 V to 47 V)
- Low ON Resistance of 0.3 Ω (Typ.)
- DIP16 Package
- Thermal Shutdown
- Suitable for a wide range of Dual-Channel applications at a lower price point
- Low ON resistance allows for higher output voltage
- Thermal shut down and overcurrent detection, under-voltage lockout safety features
- Higher output voltage results in higher motor torque and reduced heat
- Safe operation is enabled through built-in functions of overcurrent detection, under-voltage lockout, and thermal shutdown detection
- Thermal shutdown sets a flag to notify a system controller of a thermal event
- Amusement Equipment (Slot Machines)
- Home Appliances
- Industrial Equipment
- Banking Terminals
- Office Automation Equipment
- Factory Automation Equipment
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents