Taiwan Semiconductor TS19820 dimmable LED driver
The TS19820 is a single-stage active-power factor correction (PFC) switch mode power supply IC
The TS19820 is a single-stage active-power factor correction (PFC) switch mode power supply IC, which supports high PF over a wide AC input voltage range. Output current modulation dimming is controlled from a dedicated pin capable of either PWM or linear analog signal input. The TS19820 achieves high accuracy line and load regulation in discontinuous conduction mode (DCM) architecture. The output switching regulation is controlled with pulse frequency modulation (PFM) which is particularly suited for high conversion efficiency and high PF, even at low output power levels.
- Supports PWM & Linear Dimming with Embedded 3.3V LDO Output for MCU
- Low Cost BOM
- High Power Factor > 0.9
- Pulse Frequency Modulaion (PFM) Control
- PWM/Linear Dimming
- Disconinuous Conducion Mode Control
- No Optocoupler Required
- Gate Output Voltage Clamp
- LED Open Circuit Protecion
- LED Short Circuit Protecion
- Over Current Protecion (OCP)
- Internal Over Temperature Protecion (OTP)
- Low Start-Up Current
- Smart LED Lighting
- Infrared Remote Control Light
- Motion Sensing LED light
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.