Taiwan Semiconductor TS19501CB10H LED controller
Taiwan Semiconductor introduces a low-cost and highly integrated dimmable LED controller for automotive lighting
Taiwan Semiconductor introduces a low-cost and highly integrated dimmable LED controller for automotive lighting. Design Engineers benefit from spread spectrum frequency modulation.
TS19501CB10H is a single channel LED driver with low-side-current sense and a device temperature grade 1 (-40 °C to 125 °C). The controller supports typical topologies such as Boost, Buck-Boost, and SEPIC, and operates in DCM, BCM, and CCM mode. The jitter function provides an effective spread spectrum to reduce EMI.
- Jitter Function for Effective Spread Spectrum and Reduced EMI
- Drives LEDs in Boost, Buck-Boost, and SEPIC Topology
- Operation in DCM, BCM, and CCM Mode
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- Input Voltage: 4.5 V to 42 V
- Adjustable Switching Frequency: 70kHz to 700 kHz
- Low-Side Current Sense
- Internal Voltage Reference: 150mV ±3.3%
- Both PWM and Analog Dimming Modes
- Over Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Over Current Protection (OCP)
- Over Temperature Protection (OTP)
- Under Voltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Jitterfunctionfor for effective spread spectrum and reduced EMI
- Fault Status flag and Internal Soft Start
- RoHS Compliant
- Automotive LED Lighting
- General Lighting Applications
- High Brightness
- LED Applications
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.