STMicroelectronics VIPER26K 1050 V high voltage converter
The 1050 V-BV power MOSFET allows to extend the input voltage range, and reduce the size of the DRAIN snubber circuit
The device is a high voltage converter smartly integrating a 1050 V avalanche-rugged power section, with a PWM current-mode control. The 1050 V-BV power MOSFET allows to extend the input voltage range, and reduce the size of the DRAIN snubber circuit. This IC meets the most stringent energy-saving standards as it has very low consumption and operates in burst mode under light load.
The integrated HV startup, sense-FET, error amplifier and oscillator with jitter allow a complete application to be designed with the minimum number of components.
- 1050 V Avalanche-rugged Power MOSFET
- Embedded HV Startup and Sense-FET
- Standby Power < 30 mW at 230 VAC
- Jittered Switching Frequency Reduces the EMI Filter Cost: 60 kHz ±4 kHz
- Allowing ultra-wide VAC input range to be covered
- -500 mA (VIPER265K)
- -700 mA (VIPER267K)
- Embedded E/A with 3.3 V reference
- Safe auto-restart after a fault condition
- Hysteretic thermal shutdown
- Built-in soft-start for improved system reliability
- SMPS for Energy Metering
- Auxiliary Power Supplies for 3-phase
- LED lighting
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents