STMicroelectronics STM32WB50CG ultra-low-power dual core Arm® Cortex®
The STM32WB50CG multiprotocol wireless and ultra-low-power device
The STM32WB50CG multiprotocol wireless and ultra-low-power device embeds a high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M4 32-bit RISC core operating at a frequency of up to 64 MHz, and a dedicated Arm® Cortex® -M0+ core with a powerful and ultra-low-power radio compliant with the Bluetooth® Low Energy SIG specification v5.0 or with IEEE 802.15.4-2011. The STM32WB50CG device embeds high-speed memories (Flash memory 1 Mbyte, up to 128 Kb of SRAM) and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals.
- Dual core Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M4 CPU with FPU and Arm® 32-bit Cortex® M0+ CPU
- Multiprotocol 2.4 GHz radio supporting IEEE 802.15.4, Bluetooth 5, ZigBee and Thread
- 1 MB Flash memory and 128 KB SRAM
- Several Security and ID features
- Ultra-low-power platform
- Rich analog peripherals (down to 2 V)
- Boot loader supporting, USART, SPI, I2C
- OTA (Over the Air) Bluetooth® Low Energy and 802.15.4 update
- Up to 30 fast I/Os, 28 of them 5 V-tolerant
- Battery powered application with Bluetooth LE connectivity
- Secure over-the-air firmware updates
- Bluetooth MESH network
- ZigBee controlled devices
The P-NUCLEO-WB55 pack is a multi-protocol wireless and ultra-low-power device, embedding a powerful and ultra-low-power radio, compliant with the Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) SIG specification v5.0, and with IEEE 802.15.4-2011.
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents