STMicroelectronics STDRIVE601 BLDC high-voltage gate driver
The STDRIVE601 is a high voltage device manufactured with BCD6s offline technology
The STDRIVE601 is a high voltage device manufactured with BCD6s offline technology. It is a single-chip with three half-bridge gate drivers for N-channel power MOSFETs or IGBTs suitable for 3-phase applications. All device outputs can sink and source 350 mA and 200 mA respectively. Prevention from cross-conduction is ensured by interlocking and deadtime function.
- High Voltage Rail up to 600 V
- Transient Immunity (dV/dt): ±50 V/ns
- Gate Driving Voltage Range: 9 V to 20 V
- Overall Input-Output Propagation Delay: 85 ns
- Driver Current Capability: STDRIVE601:
- 200 mA Source Current at 25 °C
- 350 mA Sink Current at 25 °C
- Matched Propagation Delay for All Channels
- 3.3 V, 5 V TTL/CMOS Inputs with Hysteresis
- Integrated Bootstrap Diodes
- Comparator for Fast Overcurrent Protection
- Smart Shutdown Function
- Interlocking and Deadtime Function
- Dedicated Enable Pin
- UVLO Function on Low-Side and High-Side
- 3-Phase Motor Driver
- Industrial Drives and Fans
- Home Appliances
- The EVALSTDRIVE601 demonstration board is a complete 3-phase inverter which allows evaluating all of the STDRIVE601 features. The power stage features STGD6M65DF2 IGBTs but can be populated with any IGBT or power MOSFET in DPAK or powerFLAT 8 x 8 HV package. The board is designed to support a three-shunt or a single-shunt current sensing topology.
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents