STMicroelectronics SCTH90N65G2V-7 silicon carbide power MOSFET
This silicon carbide Power MOSFET device has been developed using ST's advanced and innovative 2nd generation SiC MOSFET technology
This silicon carbide Power MOSFET device has been developed using ST's advanced and innovative 2nd generation SiC MOSFET technology. The device features remarkably low ON-resistance per unit area and very good switching performance. The variation of switching loss is almost independent of junction temperature.
- Very High Operating Junction Temperature Capability (TJ = 175 °C)
- Very Fast and Robust Intrinsic Body Diode
- Extremely Low Gate Charge and Input Capacitances
- Automotive Grade Version Available
- Low ON-state resistance: 18 mΩ typ. @ 25 °C
- High current capability: continuous drain current (ID) 116 A max. @ 25 °C
- Simple to drive
- Broad portfolio of 650 V and 1200 V SiC MOSFETs in thru-hole and SMD technology
- Switching Applications
- Power Supply for Renewable Energy Systems
- High Frequency DC-DC Converters
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents