STMicroelectronics LPS27HHW MEMS pressure sensor
The LPS27HHW is an ultra-compact piezoresistive absolute pressure sensor which functions as a digital output barometer
The LPS27HHW is an ultra-compact piezoresistive absolute pressure sensor which functions as a digital output barometer. The device comprises a sensing element and an IC interface which communicates through I²C, MIPI I3CSM or SPI from the sensing element to the application.
This integrated pressure sensor is available in a ceramic LGA package with a metal lid. It operates over a temperature range extending from -40 °C to +85 °C. A gel inside the IC protects the electrical components from water and the metal cap is grounded electrically for better ESD robustness.
- Pressure Sensor in Water-Resistant Package
- 260 to 1260 hPa Absolute Pressure Range
- Current Consumption of 4 μA
- Low Pressure Sensor Noise: 0.7 Pa
- Potting Gel & Grounded Metal Cap
- Absolute Pressure Accuracy: 0.5 hPa
- Embedded Temperature Compensation
- 24-bit Pressure Data Output
- ODR from 1 to 200 Hz
- SPI, I²C or MIPI I3CSM Interfaces
- Embedded FIFO
- Interrupt Functions: Data-Ready, FIFO Flags, Pressure Thresholds
- Supply Voltage: 1.7 to 3.6 V
- ECOPACK Lead-Free Compliant
- Altimeters and Barometers for Portable Devices
- GPS Applications
- Weather Station Equipment
- Sport Watches
- Water Depth Monitoring
- Gas Metering
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents